That work can be done by EmailFuture.com,
EmailFuture.com is a free way to send yourself emails in the future. Whether it's a reminder email in half an hour or a message to your future self in 10 years.
It's a cool web service if you want to remind yourself about something in the future. No matter how far in the future that may be. Use it to surprise yourself in 1-2 years time, set one time email alert in a couple of days, or email a group of people in a few hours. No registration required, simply enter the email address and title and the message you want to send, select date and time and click send.
- E-mail yourself reminders on important dates such as anniversaries, birthdays, valentines day, etc...
- E-mail yourself reminders on important dates such as when sporting or concert tickets go on sale.
- Remind yourself of an important due date in the future.
- Send yourself an Email at the end of the day to remind yourself to buy milk, eggs or any other errands that you may need to run.
- Maybe you saw something cool on the internet and want to send yourself the link in a couple of days.
- You can send a message to yourself several years in the future such as a list of goals that you would like to accomplish or where you would like to be in life.